top of page


Parents who volunteer to participate in activities at the College where they are supervising or interacting with students are required to hold a current Working With Children Check card.


If you are considering helping out as a volunteer, please contact the Department of Justice to apply for your Working With Children Check card at


If you already hold a Working With Children Check card but it has expired (and you did not receive a renewal form), contact the Department of Justice on 1300 652 879 to arrange renewal of your registration.


Volunteers, please check your Working With Children Check card expiry date on an annual basis.

bottom of page